SIX fully-funded PhD positions in Philosophy at King's College London
- The Department of Philosophy at King's College London is delighted to
announce SIX KCL - AHRC studentships for UK/EU students in philosophy for
- Candidates may also apply for the following:
* Medieval Studies KCL Graduate School studentship (to include Medieval
philosophy) UK/EU only.
* International PhD doctoral award - for applicants applying to study
jointly with a King's partner institution (National University of Singapore,
Hong Kong University, Humboldt University (Berlin) or Stuttgart University,
or where they have an agreed secondary supervisor at our other strategic
partner institution, the University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill).)
* Further studentships are available (UK, EU and international/overseas) via
the KCL Graduate School:
The deadline for applications for these awards -for both, programmes and
funding- is February 1st 2012: all application materials must be received
by this date.
* In addition, the Department of Philosophy has funds available, up to
£12,000 annually, to assist graduate students in the Department:
How to apply
Full details of how to apply can be found via the above links, and the
Department of Philosophy website:
* Contact the Centre for Arts & Sciences Admissions at King's:
* Contact the Department of Philosophy via: email@example.com
Messages to the list are archived at http://listserv.liv.ac.uk/archives/philos-l.html.
Discussions should be moved to chora: enrol via
Other philosophical resources on the Web can be found at http://www.liv.ac.uk/pal.